Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Pre-payment Option – When you pre-pay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
If you'd prefer, a printer-friendly version of this form is also available for you to download and fill out manually.
Mail completed forms to the following address:
Burns Garfield Funeral Home, Inc.
3175 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, New York 13224
Please call with any questions: 315-446-2466
Online Pre-Arrangement Form
Please take a few moements to complete our Online Pre-arrangement Form below. Once the information is submitted, a Burns Garfield Funeral Home, Inc. representative will review and file it and will be in touch with you to further discuss the details of your arrangements.